ApexRivals Career Mode LITE

Misc ApexRivals Career Mode LITE 1.0.1f

Login or Register an account to download this content
EverlastingApex submitted a new resource:

ApexRivals Career Mode LITE - A career mode where you are not the main character

What is the ApexRivals career mode:
  • Create a fully customized career experience and enter a league with hundreds of persistent rivals
  • Decide how your career will happen, almost everything about the career experience can be tailored to your liking
  • You are NOT the main character. Every AI in the league is playing by the same rules you are, fighting for promotions and team offers alongside you
  • You have the ability to create custom AI rivals that will show up in the league...

Read more about this resource...

EverlastingApex updated ApexRivals Career Mode LITE with a new update entry:

v1.0.1

Automobilista 2:
-Made the AI race pace to qualifying pace ratio much closer
-Optimized custom skins handling, creating the databases with custom skins should now be much quicker
-Added support for the Indycar 2023 mod, the custom skins assets will now be created automatically. You still need to update the databases yourself however
-Fixed an error that would be caused by custom skins using the character "&"
-Fixed error generated by custom skins for the McLaren MP4/5B

Bugfix:
-Added a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there any way I can easily add all the cars I have installed (8300 cars) to the championships or do I have to add them manually to each category?

Is there any way I can easily add all the cars I have installed (8300 cars) to the championships or do I have to add them manually to each category?
There's no way to do it manually since there's no way to know which classes the cars belong to, you'll have to do it manually

I would strongly recommend testing the cars beforehand to make sure they actually have a working AI

What are the chances of a race being at night? Because I've already watched a few they're all at the same time "15:00"
Hey! The tracks have an actual schedule, and will fill up the various time slots used by different racing series. As more race series use the tracks, the time will change more and may end up being a night race.

I have to admit I'm not sure I like the way the system is working right now, I may change it in the future to have more variety, I'm open to feedback on this

Hey! The tracks have an actual schedule, and will fill up the various time slots used by different racing series. As more race series use the tracks, the time will change more and may end up being a night race.

I have to admit I'm not sure I like the way the system is working right now, I may change it in the future to have more variety, I'm open to feedback on this
We could have an option to either have an actual schedule or just a random time.

I’m getting a weird ding-ding sound whenever I go over about 100km/h as well as a truck-like beeping sound when reversing. Is that a ‘lite’ limitation you have put in, or is it not related to your app? Never heard it before, but I also never used the car and track

I’m getting a weird ding-ding sound whenever I go over about 100km/h as well as a truck-like beeping sound when reversing. Is that a ‘lite’ limitation you have put in, or is it not related to your app? Never heard it before, but I also never used the car and track
That's completely unrelated to my app, the app doesn't interact with the game itself at all in any way

Latest News

Back