Sell Another Oculus Rift S for sale (Used for 10 Minutes)

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Hi Guys
Another Oculus Rift S for sale
Used for 10 minutes on Sunday, instantly hit with motion sickness, now looking at triple monitors instead.
Just looking to get my money back so please don't roast me (they are still in short supply and not available in all parts of the country (UK)).
£400 cash on collection from Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
£425 Paypal
Delivery DHL £16.54
No Offers, that's it, take it or leave it
Thanks
Lee

Last edited:
Not really my business but you should try to continue using VR. Depending on the SIM. I have used a number of sims and have pretty much settled on AC. I know what you are going through as I used by oculus for a few hours about 3 years ago, got sick playing Project Cars 2 and never put the headset back on. Went to 3 monitors. My daughter, luckily decided to study neuroscience and suggested I give it more time. I did and now can't live without Oculus sim racing. Try about 5 minutes at a time for a few days, switch to 10 and so on. Look for a setting concerning horizon leveling and decide if you like it on or off. I tried Project Cars recently and that has a different VR feel than AC. I don't like it as much. I also have ACC but my video card cannot drive the frame rate high enough for comfort. Best of luck.

Latest News

Back