AMR24 & British GP AMR23

Skins AMR24 & British GP AMR23 1.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
tfe363everest submitted a new resource:

AMR24 - AMR24. HyperFocus.

The AMR24 on the AMR23 chassis! This is a passion project of mine, mainly used for my driver career mode.

NOTE:
The pictures are outdated, the actual mod has the updated sponsors on the front wings and removed Honda logos, also made the green a bit lighter.

INSTALLATION:
Paste this into F1 23/2023_asset_groups/f1_2023_vehicle_package/teams

Read more about this resource...

The sponsors appear to me without updating, the Honda sponsorship appears and the Valvoline sponsorship does not appear on the back of the rear wing and neither does the Aramco sponsorship appear on the front of it, nor do the updated sponsors appear on the halo and I don't get the updated sponsors on the front wing either. I would be very grateful if you could fix or update it, I am a big fan of Aston Martin and I really like the livery of the car.

The sponsors appear to me without updating, the Honda sponsorship appears and the Valvoline sponsorship does not appear on the back of the rear wing and neither does the Aramco sponsorship appear on the front of it, nor do the updated sponsors appear on the halo and I don't get the updated sponsors on the front wing either. I would be very grateful if you could fix or update it, I am a big fan of Aston Martin and I really like the livery of the car.
Same for me.

Gonna update it and fix other sponsors, thanks for the feedback!

Você é um dos melhores do site, seria possível fazer esse Aston Martin 2023 igual.
racefansdotnet-21-07-07-12-27-57-7.jpg

racefansdotnet-6783980_HiRes.jpg

racefansdotnet-6780322_HiRes.jpg

Last edited:
Fantástico! Mesmo que não seja preciso, tudo bem, o importante é que seja semelhante à pintura geral:)
Friend, I have the original file from the AMR23 British GP at Silverstone, the only thing missing is an update on the sponsors, which are a little blurry.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card