Alpine Update 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
PUNKCM61 submitted a new resource:

Alpine Update - Added sponsors and few tweaks

PUNKCM61
Hello everyone,

Here's an update of the Alpine livery.

How to install?
Just drop the files in the ZIP into the Pak folder. Delete them if you want to remove the mod.

Here's the list of what's different :
- Added blue on the nose
- Changed the Ultimate BP logo on each side on the halo to match real life
- Added Apecoin logos on each side of the car
- Added the missing Alpine logos on the halo

MISSING :
I wasn't able to add...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks mate, its pretty good!!!
But I was wondering if you would be able to correct a detail on the nose where you added blue. If I compare it to real life alpine livery the color blue starts a little bit higher like you can see a this photos, let me know if I explained well.
I love it anyway. ;)

PS: I know Frontier placed the sponsors at the wrong position.

Attachments

• Correction.jpg
    Correction.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Example.jpg
    Example.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 71
Thanks for noticing! I'll take a look soon! :)
Thanks my friend! If you finally find a way to fix it, it would be great to fix also the position of the sponsors placed by Frontier (if possible because I don't know anything about mods haha) because they should be higher. I drew the sponsors area with orange. The last thing is the black stripe that separates the Alpine logo and the sponsors, it should be wider.

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    633.1 KB · Views: 36
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    637.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Example2.jpg
    Example2.jpg
    594.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Yeah I noticed that too. I don't know why but the nose is so different than real life, I thought they used laser scan or whatever. I'll work on that during the weekend!

Yeah I noticed that too. I don't know why but the nose is so different than real life, I thought they used laser scan or whatever. I'll work on that during the weekend!
Well the nose is different because Frontier never did the 2024 car for Alpine. It's just the 2023 car.

That's what I thought. That's so lazy. They said teams would have their REAL steering wheels, yet VCarb have the FOM one even if it's identical to Red Bull
Yes its a pity, all I wanted is to have the real 2024 cars, not to create my own team, which is nonsense. By the way if you try to fix the Alpine livery pay attention to the pink front wheel covers. Thank you anyway for your efforts.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back