Skins All 60 Livery Skins for the Nissan R32 JTCC 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Stalker22 submitted a new resource:

All 60 Livery Skins for the Nissan R32 JTCC - Nissan Skyline R32 JTCC

Livery skins mod for the Nissan Skyline R32 JTCC. In this mod, you’ll find:
View attachment 757721
  • 60 Livery Skins:
    • Some are original creations.
    • Some are sourced from other video games.
  • Resolutions Available:
    • 2K and 4K resolutions.
  • Compatibility:
    • Optimized for the latest version (Base 5 Version 11).
Special Credits:

• Collaborations:
    • Shin956, for...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and I have a problem...

I have installed (twice, from scratch) the car and the skins scrupulously following the indicated steps. In "Showroom CM" the drivers and crews are shown correctly, with the corresponding suits and helmets...

showroom cm.JPG

... but in game, even though the crews looks correct, the drivers appears with generic Kunos suits and different helmets...

in game.jpg

To comment that I use CSP version 0.1.79, I don't know if there is any setting that could be interfering or something like. Any ideas on what may be happening?

Greetings and of course, thanks for sharing your hard work.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and I have a problem...

I have installed (twice, from scratch) the car and the skins scrupulously following the indicated steps. In "Showroom CM" the drivers and crews are shown correctly, with the corresponding suits and helmets...

View attachment 759332

... but in game, even though the crews looks correct, the drivers appears with generic Kunos suits and different helmets...

View attachment 759333

To comment that I use CSP version 0.1.79, I don't know if there is any setting that could be interfering or something like. Any ideas on what may be happening?

Greetings and of course, thanks for sharing your hard work.
thank you for the report
I didn't make this skin and I didn't check that the driver suit is 7k resolution 7000x7000 I will fix that and I will post the update soon

Edit:
I see that it happens with all the skin

I found the solution
for now, open the skin that you want and open the "skin.ini" file with the notepad, and change the [driver] code line to the [driver_80], and save it

I don't know why no one else has noticed it

Last edited:
Stalker22 updated All 60 Livery Skins for the Nissan R32 JTCC with a new update entry:

A small fix for the 60 livery skins for the R32 JTCC

This small fix fixes the problem of the game not being able to load the driver suit in the game.

You need to have the mod first, then add this update

Installation:

1. open the .(zip) file

2. Go to the content manager

3. Open the "content" tab

4. Click on the search icon type (Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 JTCC) or just (R32)

5. Select (Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 JTCC) or (Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 JTCC Class 1)

6. Click on the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just a small remark: on what info did you base your CALSONIC N.12 skin? I'm asking because I've never heard of gold/bronze 5-spoke wheels (I don't remember if they're ENKEI or NISMO), they were always white apart from the 1990 car (I believe) that were bronze BBS's.

1717760481226.png

1717760531698.png

Just thought I'd leave this here, impressive work so far mate.

Just a small remark: on what info did you base your CALSONIC N.12 skin? I'm asking because I've never heard of gold/bronze 5-spoke wheels (I don't remember if they're ENKEI or NISMO), they were always white apart from the 1990 car (I believe) that were bronze BBS's.

View attachment 759758

View attachment 759759

Just thought I'd leave this here, impressive work so far mate.
I don't know, I didn't notice it same as the problem with the driver's suit not showing up in the game, for more than a year no one reported it
as for the rims are RAYS
it's easy to change the texture of the rims by copying the white one from another skin

Thank you
and thanks for the report

Latest News

Back