AlfaRomeo Racing - GTWC 2023

Skins AlfaRomeo Racing - GTWC 2023 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
To @daveuk321 i have created over 50 quality skins for various car's in assetto corsa.....i know what i am talking about and i can see shoddy work a mile off. you call it negativity, i call it truth. What have you contributed to the community davey???. and why you so butt hurt over me rightfully criticising somebody else's work?. its called the internet, when you post things up for literally 1000's of people to see you open yourself up to criticism. get a grip dave

**edit** i can see what YOU have contributed to the AC community..........nothing! what a surprise. So it turns out this "back seat modder" has created more than you.........c'mon now stop with the lies. And just so you are aware, all my work is not on here i do not want it on this site my work is on other platforms like gtplanet e.t.c

the overall quality needs to be improved, the number plates especially need upscaling to a higher res. you need an 8k AO and upscale every single sticker and then downscale to 2k or 4k or 6k or whatever. I appreciate your effort but your marketing these as if there some crystal clear hi res skin and they are absolutely not to my eyes, Also after looking a bit closer some more your attention to detail is lacking in area's, pin stripes not lined up correctly number plates bowing, alfa romeo sticker on rear spoiler way of centre.

Last edited:
To @daveuk321 i have created over 50 quality skins for various car's in assetto corsa.....i know what i am talking about and i can see shoddy work a mile off. you call it negativity, i call it truth. What have you contributed to the community davey???. and why you so butt hurt over me rightfully criticising somebody else's work?. its called the internet, when you post things up for literally 1000's of people to see you open yourself up to criticism. get a grip dave

**edit** i can see what YOU have contributed to the AC community..........nothing! what a surprise. So it turns out this "back seat modder" has created more than you.........c'mon now stop with the lies. And just so you are aware, all my work is not on here i do not want it on this site my work is on other platforms like gtplanet e.t.c

the overall quality needs to be improved, the number plates especially need upscaling to a higher res. you need an 8k AO and upscale every single sticker and then downscale to 2k or 4k or 6k or whatever. I appreciate your effort but your marketing these as if there some crystal clear hi res skin and they are absolutely not to my eyes, Also after looking a bit closer some more your attention to detail is lacking in area's, pin stripes not lined up correctly number plates bowing, alfa romeo sticker on rear spoiler way of centre.
I'm sorry have you got me confused with somebody else as I have had no previous correspondence with you at all,, I do not play/use or mod anything to do with Assetto Corsa,
I have done mods for ACC and AMS2 admittedly not to a very high standard compared to a lot of those on the sites I would never class myself as a proficient modder by any standards and would never critic others for their work I am at a loss as to why you mentioned me specifically in your post ?

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%