PC2 AI on ridiculous physics!!

Msportdan

@Simberia
Just come away from doing a qualy at Silverstone with the Formula A. What i saw has pretty much made me uninstall this title as for me this is not a fair AI to drive against.

Ive seen AI use DRS pretty much the whole lap around fast corners like maggots and becketts and still stay on the road, and not only that but be faster and have more grip than me.!!
Absoluts BS... i cant compete with the ai in most high speed corners even with high grip setup changes..

these are shots of ai in full grip/speed with drs full open on some high speed corners at Silverstone.!!... Wish i could show your the replay as it looked freakin hilarious but these will have to do.
2pyuquh.jpg

eajkht.jpg

2r3xzk1.jpg

take it or leave it - but I'm done..

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, not about PCARS, but I think that I'm on topic saying you are wrong.
You are not done. At least I really doubt, I read you saying "I'm done with PCARS" so many times in so many places, but you still keep coming back.
Maybe it's time to leave the closet? ;)

I am not sure this is relevant to PC2. In PC1, the DRS animation was just than, an animation that didn't tie into the use of it for the AI (i.e. in PC1, when the DRS was active it didn't mean the physics of DRS was active for the AI, it was just an animation tied to their throttle and brake inputs). Again, not sure if it's the same in PC2.

Latest News

Back