AfterMix Mustang Cobra R

Skins AfterMix Mustang Cobra R 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've been asking you for so many mods and you keep making them but I don't want to make you feel like I'm taking advantage of you. So I did some work before I ask you to make this next mod.
I thought it would be nice to have the Drift King skin without the brand names and keep only the tribal style. So I exported the skin from NFSPS and removed the brand names. I kept them on the hood because they're easy enough to remove. The rest of it was such a pain. Also, I hate having to match things accross panels so I'm giving this to you. It's too much for my capability and patience. So I'm giving this to you so you can try and see how it turns out on the Mazda RX-7 FD Series 7 (folder name: dg_mazda_rx7_fd_1997). This is my favorite stock RX7 on AC and it feels pretty fast to drive too. I don't know if I have done a good enough job but I hope you'll see if the skin looks good on the car without the brand names. The colors may be a little dull but nothing photoshop can't fix. The colors became dulled when I upscaled it with AI.
I'm attaching the file. It's 4096px x 4096px. I made a big mistake not keeping a copy of the cleaned skin before upscaling with AI because the colors became dull and the edges became blurred. I wanted to upscale it more and then shrink it down to 4096px to get smooth, sharp edges but it didn't work and the file became too blurred. The biggest mistake I made is not keeping a copy of the file after cleaning it up and before upscaling. I'm sure the colors can be recovered in photoshop. Give it a quick trial and see if it's usable.

About the 917 Living Legend, its the first car I've tried physics modding with. It was such a pain because I was doing trial and error to improve the car. I'm having hell of a hard time with it but I've made a little more progress yesterday.
Thing is I started physics tuning and making the skins about the same time working one either based on what I feel like working on. Thing is that skins are easier to make and even if the skins are done the physics are far from done but the skins turned out so, so damn good that I can't give up on fixing the car now. I've posted some teasers, take a look. Some of the skins are inspired by a pack for the 919 Evo/RSS P91. Do you know how to tune physics in AC? Maybe you could help me out.

1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Attachments

• drift king links.txt
    150 bytes · Views: 20
Last edited:
Looks like the link to the car is dead. So I uploaded it to mega. Link in attached file.

In case you don't trust me, there s the RX7 FD series 6 by asw on assettoworld. It looks similar and has a simple AO but I haven't driven it yet and can't drive it right now. You can check if its good and I'll give it a try as soon as I can.

But if you get the series 7, I'd prefer you try the mod on that.

Attachments

• RX7 Series 7.txt
    73 bytes · Views: 16
Last edited:
Looks like the link to the car is dead. So I uploaded it to mega. Link in attached file.

In case you don't trust me, there s the RX7 FD series 6 by asw on assettoworld. It looks similar and has a simple AO but I haven't driven it yet and can't drive it right now. You can check if its good and I'll give it a try as soon as I can.

I have the series 7 mod installed, and yes the AO is simple but it has one huge problem, that is the fact that doors are both in the middle and on the side piece of the AO, meaning potentially a crap ton of alignment issues, scaling issues and it's gonna take a crap ton of time for a worse result, that's the same issue i had with the mustang i released yesterday, that's why the aftermix decal on one side has it's shadow clipping. I unfortunately don't know how to make car or psychics mods, i can only make skins, but i got to say, even tho I'm not a fan of super cars that Porsche looks gorgeous, i really love the first, fourth and fifth skin on it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m8-hgVgXgkqcF0krgQPJeIqMuCFhS8I4/view?usp=sharing i hope you can access it, i didn't use your livery since the color black was red in it, it's not perfect, especial the text on the side since it has that issue I've talked about, but I've tried my best.

if you can, could you get me some screenshots of the grip runners Porsche from nfs shift? there aren't any good pictures of it on google, only a rear shot and one that's soo low i don't know how the sides and the hood look never mind the roof,

Last edited:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m8-hgVgXgkqcF0krgQPJeIqMuCFhS8I4/view?usp=sharing i hope you can access it, i didn't use your livery since the color black was red in it, it's not perfect, especial the text on the side since it has that issue I've talked about, but I've tried my best.

if you can, could you get me some screenshots of the grip runners Porsche from nfs shift? there aren't any good pictures of it on google, only a rear shot and one that's soo low i don't know how the sides and the hood look never mind the roof,
I got Shift easy enough but I can't get the skin out.
The skin in question is used by AI. In a completed game reward cars, there's a skin with similar colors but it's not nice. So wanted to export the dds from the game. So first I have to unpack the game. I got the tool but nothing is happening. I ran it as administrator and removed read-only from game folder but the game is not being unpacked. Maybe it's the OS? I don't know. If something happens I'll let you know.

I got Shift easy enough but I can't get the skin out.
The skin in question is used by AI. In a completed game reward cars, there's a skin with similar colors but it's not nice. So wanted to export the dds from the game. So first I have to unpack the game. I got the tool but nothing is happening. I ran it as administrator and removed read-only from game folder but the game is not being unpacked. Maybe it's the OS? I don't know. If something happens I'll let you know.
i was expecting a few screenshots but i see you're going all out, oh and the google file should be accessible to you now, i don't know if you got it, all i know is that you tried to open it but it was locked.

i was expecting a few screenshots but i see you're going all out, oh and the google file should be accessible to you now, i don't know if you got it, all i know is that you tried to open it but it was locked.
I got the file. I think the car would look better if the body was hood color.
I could still take screenshots but I'll have to do races and get lucky with the AI loading a car with the skin we want pause near it and take screenshots from photo mode. Sounds like too much hassle and I'm beginning to think there are enough Grip Runner skins now and your latest is really good and the car is crazy fast.

I got the file. I think the car would look better if the body was hood color.
I could still take screenshots but I'll have to do races and get lucky with the AI loading a car with the skin we want pause near it and take screenshots from photo mode. Sounds like too much hassle and I'm beginning to think there are enough Grip Runner skins now and your latest is really good and the car is crazy fast.
as for there being to much, I wanted complete their team of 4 cars but since there are no Audi a4 or s4 mods that look similar i wanted to make the Porsche, because it's a car from their team and, most importantly it looks sick

as for there being to much, I wanted complete their team of 4 cars but since there are no Audi a4 or s4 mods that look similar i wanted to make the Porsche, because it's a car from their team and, most importantly it looks sick
I see you're interested. I'll try but I remember that car didn't used by the AI much. I'll have to give it a free tries. But later. At this point I won't be able to do much better than screenshots. Only thing I don't like about the mod is that the mod is about 4 second slower.

Last edited:
I think the Audi GR skin will fit well with mnba Audi RS3 by MNBA. The mod is free just search "MNBA mnba Audi RS3" and go to the patreon page and get the car. I think doing the Audi is better idea because you already have a skin for a Porsche.

it probably would but I'm looking for an Audi with a mostly stock body not an rs and a wing, but if there was an rs with a wing I'd probably do it.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back