Accuforce Dash Panels

Hey Guys,

Just got my first 3D printer and i am going to try and make a DIY button box. I have an accuforce v2 Wheel and i would like to 3D print dash panels for it to attach the button boxes to. Has anyone 3D printed anything like this before, i tried searching all over the web but i cannot find any templates or anything. I know absolutely nothing about CAD, sketchup etc so i cant reall design my own. Can anyone out there help me out?

Thanks!

Hey Guys,

Just got my first 3D printer and i am going to try and make a DIY button box. I have an accuforce v2 Wheel and i would like to 3D print dash panels for it to attach the button boxes to. Has anyone 3D printed anything like this before, i tried searching all over the web but i cannot find any templates or anything. I know absolutely nothing about CAD, sketchup etc so i cant reall design my own. Can anyone out there help me out?

Thanks!
did you finally find something? I had a friend 3D print a simple mount for my v1 AccuForece base.

Upvote 0
I made this on Corel and just exported to DXF file for machining, total cost was less than $60. https://sendcutsend.com/ Best site I've found to do custom stuff on the cheap, and I can share the file if you like it. It is cut from 1/4" aluminum.
PXL_20210504_221553445.jpg
PXL_20210504_220825519.jpg

Upvote 0

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 125 27.8%
  • Full game

Votes: 106 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.2%
  • Graphics card