ACC Ranklist Web for Server

Misc ACC Ranklist Web for Server v0.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
jakebless submitted a new resource:

ACC server results and lap rank for windows server - v0.0.5

## Introduction
`acc_ranklist_web` is a simple web server that displays your ACC server's best lap rankings by different tracks.
View attachment 771377

View attachment 771379

## Guide
1. Download the `acc_ranklist_web.exe` and `config.yaml` from [https://github.com/hjdshu/acc_rankl.../github.com/hjdshu/acc_ranklist_web/releases) to your Windows server.
2. Edit the...

Read more about this resource...

EDIT: SOLVED
The problem was there was 'EntryList' dump files in the folder. Once I removed all the EntryList dump files from the results folder this tool started work.

Hi there, I'm getting the following error. I've followed your instructions but not sure what I might be missing.

Code:
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'leaderBoardLines')
    at C:\snapshot\accresults\router\index.js:99:53
    at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at C:\snapshot\accresults\router\index.js:37:9
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (C:\snapshot\accresults\node_modules\express\lib\router\layer.js:95:5)
    at next (C:\snapshot\accresults\node_modules\express\lib\router\route.js:149:13)
    at Route.dispatch (C:\snapshot\accresults\node_modules\express\lib\router\route.js:119:3)
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (C:\snapshot\accresults\node_modules\express\lib\router\layer.js:95:5)
    at C:\snapshot\accresults\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:284:15
    at Function.process_params (C:\snapshot\accresults\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:346:12)
    at next (C:\snapshot\accresults\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:280:10)

Last edited:
The problem was there was 'EntryList' dump files in the folder. Once I removed all the EntryList dump files from the results folder this tool started work.

Hi there, I'm getting the following error. I've followed your instructions but not sure what I might be missing.

Code:
    at next (C:\snapshot\accresults\node_modules\express\lib\router\route.js:149:13)
    at Route.dispatch (C:\snapshot\accresults\node_modules\express\lib\router\route.js:119:3)
    at Function.process_params (C:\snapshot\accresults\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:346:12)
    at next (C:\snapshot\accresults\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:280:10)

Sure, could you show me the directory structure of the result files on your server when an error occurs? I'd like to test and replicate the issue.

Code:

I've made some updates, and now the 0.0.8 version is available. You can give it a try, and I hope it works for you. Looking forward to your feedback.

Sure, could you show me the directory structure of the result files on your server when an error occurs? I'd like to test and replicate the issue.
I've disabled the feature that was causing so all is good. If you want to replicate the error that I was having (if you haven't fixed it already), you just need to turn on 'dump Entrylist'. When these files were in the results folder it was break it.

I'm just about to upgrade to v0.1.0 so will let you know if I run into any more issues!

I've disabled the feature that was causing so all is good. If you want to replicate the error that I was having (if you haven't fixed it already), you just need to turn on 'dump Entrylist'. When these files were in the results folder it was break it.

I'm just about to upgrade to v0.1.0 so will let you know if I run into any more issues!
Ok,today, I will update to version 0.1.1 today to fix some display issues and improve performance.

Latest News

Back