AC Simple Championship Tracker

Apps AC Simple Championship Tracker 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
mk-sg submitted a new resource:

AC Simple Championship Tracker - simple but versatile :)

AC Simple Championship Tracker

View attachment 765813

Standalone Desktop App built in Flet / Python for Windows.
For use with Content Manager session results.

If you're like me and you keep track of championships outside of Content Manager, then this is the app for you. :)

Reminder: Only download this software from Overtake.gg or my Patreon. If you get this app, do not distribute this app or modify any piece of the app's code. This app is only for private...

Read more about this resource...

I can't seem to get the app to work properly - once I 'load a results folder' all of the buttons stop working and it doesn't load any results. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong or missed an instruction.

I created a separate folder and copied the desired results into that folder, but the app won't load any results.

mk-sg updated AC Simple Championship Tracker with a new update entry:

v1.0.1 Released - Some quick fixes....

Changelog:
  • App can now handle results with differing participants by printing blank table cells
  • More robust reading of ui_track.json files that use special characters, able to more safely retrieve track info
  • More robust loading of Results folder where directories with symbols in their name could not be loaded
  • Fixed quali session variable being used in practice session processing
  • FREE UPDATE: Additional Classic Points System from F1, Indycar, CART / Champ...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Will it work with different race results that are not related to a championship?
Heyya! It works for any Race or Weekend results in Content Manager; you don't have to set up a championship. With the update, it should now work with most session results, even if they're not related. :)

In the championship configuration, can you also put the old F1, with scores 9 6 4 3 2 1?
I got you :thumbsup: Try the new update. Just that I've not programmed that only best x results out of total x rounds contribute to the total points. It's complicated, will take time. :D

Last edited:
I can't seem to get the app to work properly - once I 'load a results folder' all of the buttons stop working and it doesn't load any results. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong or missed an instruction.

I created a separate folder and copied the desired results into that folder, but the app won't load any results.
Heyya! Give the new update a try, hopefully it addresses your issue. Whether it works, let me know here. I'll DM you to get log details if necessary. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It seems to work with all results now.
But when you have a lot of results you are not able to see the total points of a driver, would it be possible to have an option to just show the total points for each driver?

It seems to work with all results now.
But when you have a lot of results you are not able to see the total points of a driver, would it be possible to have an option to just show the total points for each driver?
Thanks for the suggestion; would be a good alternative. :) In the meantime, do try adjusting the scale via the Settings menu and restart the app to see if it fits your results.

Looks promising :) But I have a little problem, just look at the pic, it all seems to be a bit squashed together

Attachments

• Bild_2024-07-02_121411956.png
    Bild_2024-07-02_121411956.png
    233.8 KB · Views: 16
Looks promising :) But I have a little problem, just look at the pic, it all seems to be a bit squashed together
That's a new one. :laugh: But I've been able to replicate it. Make sure in Settings, the path to your AC installation folder is correct. Regardless, I'll try to remedy the output for the next version so it doesn't look like that even if the AC installation path is not correct. :ninja:

That's a new one. :laugh: But I've been able to replicate it. Make sure in Settings, the path to your AC installation folder is correct. Regardless, I'll try to remedy the output for the next version so it doesn't look like that even if the AC installation path is not correct. :ninja:
A wise man in Baku once said "I am stupid..." :D Yeah, I checked the istallation folder, of course it was wrong and now it works, thank you!

1 request, can you have the option so it's tied to the car rather than the driver's name?
Hey, thanks for the request! :D In your use case, how are you tracking your championship? By car number?

It's not impossible but it will be complex. Currently the .json files store the driver name, car name and car skin name. I am storing each driver as a unique object based on name cause I'm relying on it to be unique (which I know, not always the case). If I were to create unique car entries, then I'm mainly left with the car name and skin name. As we know, car skins are quite limited, and I can imagine there's gonna be overlap across different drivers driving that car-skin combo. Hence, I won't be able to track it directly.

Which means it'll be a feature for a user to configure themselves of who's been driving a Car. Is this what you're looking for? :laugh:

Latest News

Back