Cars Abarth 695 Assetto Corse Evoluzione / Trofeo Abarth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Dembo submitted a new resource:

Abarth 695 Assetto Corse Evoluzione / Trofeo Abarth. - Abarth 695 Assetto Corse Evoluzione.

Abarth 695 Assetto Corse Evoluzione / Trofeo Abarth

Meet the 695 Assetto Corse Evoluzione.

Fiat already has an Abarth Assetto Corse for both the 500 and 695 cars, but this new Evoluzione model turns things up to 11. Power is up, weight is down, and in true race car fashion, there are a lot of minor improvements learned over the last few years of competition combine to make repairs and adjustments easier. The car obviously still retains the full complement of FIA-approved safety...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks so much , love the sound and added hp!

Only thing I missed was seeing the GEAR INDICATOR on digital instruments...
(I preffer to see what gear I'm in on the actual car instruments, racing in VR with virtual HUD takes away from immersion).
If anyone also wants to see GEAR on the instrument pannel, you can use the attached ini file.
(I left out ambient temp and made speed indicator a bit bigger as well)
@El Dembo, feel free to incorporate this in v1.2 ;)

Cheers!
Ed

Attachments

• digital_instruments.ini
    1.3 KB · Views: 91
In the drivetrain.ini file in data, SUPPORTS_SHIFTER=0 needs to be changed to 1.
With it at 0, an H-pattern shifter can't be used with it.
Yeah, the evo versión has a sequential gearbox by SADEV.

die-groesste-innovation-des-abarth-695-assetto-corse-stellt-das-neue-sequentielle-sadev-getrie...jpg

Feel free to make a manual versión but the real car is sequential.

Last edited:
Yeah, the evo versión has a sequential gearbox by SADEV.

View attachment 530343
Feel free to make a manual versión but the real car is sequential.

Ah, now I see. Are you able to model that shifter and integrate it into the mod? It would be awesome for VR users--that's a nice shifter knob/handle. Of course it will need a new driver shifting animation.

I'll look up more photos of the real car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back