A brand for retro simracing hardware: Nova Simracing

Would you be interested in this product and if it's the case how much would you be ready to pay for

• Not interested

• 350 or less

• 550 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello everybody, it's my first post here so let me introduce myself.

I have always been fond of racing of all kind (rally, Formula 1, WEC...) and I first experienced racing on a steering wheel on my desk many years ago. My other passion is DIY and creating all sort of things with electronics and mechanical parts. So naturally I started to build a steering wheel with force feedback, a shifter and pedals.

I am now in engineering school and my skillset largely increased so I decided to build my rig again with my new knowledge. I enjoyed that process so much that I decided to make it a product for a new company: Nova simracing.

I now need your help to refine my product and evaluate the interest about it. My first product will be pedals with the three pedals and a robust construction. They have been built around three main concepts: build with noble materials(wood, metal mainly), manufacture this product with local businesses around the place I use for assembling (Franche Comté, France) and the last one, surely the most important one: respecting the heritage of racing built during many decades.

Many features of my pedals are a tribute to old races, pilots, tracks or cars that have built the legend around motorsport that we all know. Firstly the name: Florio for the so famous race the Targa Florio (the wheelbase will be named Targa of course). Then the pedals will have the shape of famous corners in famous tracks (Sainte Dévote, Eau Rouge-Raidillon, Maggots-Beckett-Chapel). The colors available will be the one of famous liveries like Martini, Rothmanns, Malboro... A citation of a famous pilot will be hidden in the product.

Other features are left to you to find but I think you undertood the spirit.

Here is my question for you: Would you be interested in this product and if it's the case how much would you be ready to pay for it?

Instagram: @novasimracing

Attachments

• IMG-20240815-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20240815-WA0010.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-20240811-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240811-WA0001.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam