__NCL

Misc __NCL 0.1.8.1B

Login or Register an account to download this content
swepzz3 submitted a new resource:

__NCL - Made to be as similar as a real life scenario.

IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO READ EVERYTHING INCLUDED UNDER THIS POST.

View attachment 784757

__NCL (Naturally Controlled Lighting), is one of my main projects, focusing on being as lightweight and realistic, having a few special tweaked features that personally highly escalates the driving experience.
Ofcourse as of right no...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
A filter made for an obsolete and dead software?
I recommend to finally move on and use pure, there's no reason to stay in sol besides just not liking changes.
there are more people using sol than you think, and you can still use pure for it so there was no reason to bother about it.

casually, i am planning to making a pure version, just havent refined the sol enough to post a pure version. and just to top it all off, pure and sol are not too different than eachother, just being more lightweight and having some features available that sol doesnt, and maybe some graphical ones here and there

Last edited:
swepzz3 updated __NCL with a new update entry:

__NCL

0.1.7B ---
View attachment 785113

This update is mainly focused on dark spots. Now, you might be asking yourself, what dark spots? Well, these dark spots are basically how dark shadows look, and overall how natural it feels

I also slightly updated Auto-Exposure to be a little more properly measured when going to first person mode or just normally driving under shadows

I've gotten some feedback about switching to Pure, and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

swepzz3 updated __NCL with a new update entry:

I am sorry.

0.1.8.1B ---

I am sorry.

For the last few weeks I have not been uploading more updates, and as a matter of fact basically haven't worked on it, which basically means that __NCL Pure has not been made yet.

As a way to say sorry to this incident, I am updating the main Post Processing Filter, and giving you a newer one, mainly based on take photos, which is still a work in progress, but I hope you guys will like it

This still does not mean that I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Back