#5 & #25 WAU Black liveries

Skins #5 & #25 WAU Black liveries 2024-08-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry new to all this modding, I have downloaded & uploaded into CM.
It asked on install if I wanted to replace the original liveries & I clicked yes.
But the skins havent changed & I dont see option to change?

Any help appreciated,

Sorry new to all this modding, I have downloaded & uploaded into CM.
It asked on install if I wanted to replace the original liveries & I clicked yes.
But the skins havent changed & I dont see option to change?

Any help appreciated,
hey mate, these skins shouldnt replace anything, theyre not updates for the pegasus ones or anything, CM can be abit weird sometimes, perhaps check the file path and make sure theyre in the proper folder

Edit, i know what ive done wrong, i put bcrc_gen3_camaro_24 as the folder instead of the mustang one, my bad, ill fix that up real quick, but if you want to follow the file path it should be *your drive*\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\bcrc_gen3_mustang_24\skins

hey mate, these skins shouldnt replace anything, theyre not updates for the pegasus ones or anything, CM can be abit weird sometimes, perhaps check the file path and make sure theyre in the proper folder

Edit, i know what ive done wrong, i put bcrc_gen3_camaro_24 as the folder instead of the mustang one, my bad, ill fix that up real quick, but if you want to follow the file path it should be *your drive*\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\bcrc_gen3_mustang_24\skins

Awesome thank you very much mate. Appreciate it great work

Latest News

Back