Sell 4x Delta 750W Servos + Drives

Note that these aren't the exact servos you typically see in an SFX-100 build... they're essentially the same, just a bit higher-quality and more industrial-grade. Programming the drive will presumably be slightly different from what's in the SFX-100 guide, so you'll need to be comfortable with figuring out those details.

Why am I selling these? I have a 4-post motion platform (https://www.prosimu.com/en/p5mp.html) which I've heavily modified. These are the servo motors and drive electronics - I'm keeping the ball screws and platform. I swapped my servos for a different brand that I typically use in my other robotics / automation projects. These are quality servos and drives, I just like to keep to a different brand I'm more used to.

4x Delta ECMA-C20807RS 750W 2.4 Nm servos

4x Delta ASD-A2-0721-M 750W servo drives (fancier than the "B2" product line)

4x R+W EKL 20 couplers (19mm -> 11mm) for 11mm shafts (appropriate for 2005 series ball screws)

This set is also commonly used to build CNC machines, if you're into that.

Total price to buy new would be about $5200. These are in great condition, they have only been lightly used and not mistreated.

The drives are currently mounted inside an enclosure and wired for 240V. I can supply a 1700W 120V -> 240V transformer to power them, if you need it. 1700W was plenty of power while I used them.

Asking $3000. Seattle area pickup is ideal, but I can probably ship them, too.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back