Cars 488 GTE BOP?

James Wilson

Glazed Donut
Hi all,

First post in a long time! I've been getting into some AI racing in Assetto Corsa, mainly replicating IMSA, WEC and Le Mans. I was just wondering if there was a mod or someway I can easily make the 488 GT3 by Kunos to replicate GTE/GTLM specs? I've searched the site and found nothing and can't find anything else where (it may just be me being bad at searching :p)

As a bonus point I have all the URD GT and PX content and various other cars but if you guys know of any additional cars I can use to help with my experience overall then please feel free to leave any links or suggestions!

Happy racing guys!

There is one, a Ferrari 488 GTE made by adapting the GT3 version's data or somehting. I've had a quick look on RD just now but can't find it( but i don't have time now) It was uploaded about 4, 5 months ago and you'll probably find it in AC cars or AC Misc here on RD

Hi all,

First post in a long time! I've been getting into some AI racing in Assetto Corsa, mainly replicating IMSA, WEC and Le Mans. I was just wondering if there was a mod or someway I can easily make the 488 GT3 by Kunos to replicate GTE/GTLM specs? I've searched the site and found nothing and can't find anything else where (it may just be me being bad at searching :p)

As a bonus point I have all the URD GT and PX content and various other cars but if you guys know of any additional cars I can use to help with my experience overall then please feel free to leave any links or suggestions!

Happy racing guys!
I had a bit of time and found it: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ferrari-488-gte-modified-488-gt3-s1-tune-deleted.178050/
but the resource has been deleted from Rd (but you may find it out there somewhere in the wilds)

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 179 25.3%
  • CPU

Votes: 84 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 124 17.5%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 79 11.2%