2024 SPA 24h Haas RT Audi's #28 & #38

Skins 2024 SPA 24h Haas RT Audi's #28 & #38 2024-07-03

Login or Register an account to download this content
creativehighway submitted a new resource:

2024 SPA 24h Haas RT Audi's #28 & #38 - GTWC Europe

Car: RSS Aero

Apologies in advance for any imperfections guys i bit off WAAAAAAY more than i could chew with these liveries... They didnt look this complicated on TV hahahaaha... Anyway if you can use them ENJOY !!!! And if anyone out there wants to be a hero and create those WRT BMWs youd be a LEGEND !!! lol

View attachment 766294
View attachment 766297
View attachment 766298
View attachment 766301
View attachment 766299...

Read more about this resource...

hahahaha THANK YOU my friend !!! man ive been hiding from those BMWs for as long as i could lol. I just hate skinning that car for some reason lol. I love the BMWs but that template gives me so many problems man... i was HOPING one of these real skinners would do those cars man but if no one does it in the next day or so im going to have to do them !!!!!! we cant run SPA without those !!!!! lol

I saw someone did them for ACC and i was super excited until i realized it was for the wrong game hahahaha

hahahaha THANK YOU my friend !!! man ive been hiding from those BMWs for as long as i could lol. I just hate skinning that car for some reason lol. I love the BMWs but that template gives me so many problems man... i was HOPING one of these real skinners would do those cars man but if no one does it in the next day or so im going to have to do them !!!!!! we cant run SPA without those !!!!! lol

I saw someone did them for ACC and i was super excited until i realized it was for the wrong game hahahaha

Hahaha, I saw the exact same thing and got just as excited, until I realized it was ACC :confused:

Sorry to hear the template is not easy, I don't even know how you do them skins, would love to learn at some point though! But I'll keep a close watch on your mod page, because judging by the current skins you have up, you'd definitely do a great job at it!

Again, excellent work! :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy i really appreciate it !!!!!! im an older guy who just plays single player man so im usually making these skins for my little championships hahahaha i just share for the guys out there that cant make liveries ya know. they arent always perfect but as long as its close it works for me :)

Same situation here to be honest, I love single player and just running some mini championships! I really appreciate guys such as yourself that takes the time to bring the extra layers of immersion to the game! :thumbsup:

Hi rhat is awesome to see. I was live in Spa and this audis was insane. I search all around the www but i doesnt find the wolf lambo with the beatiful blue lights. Ist it possible to make this livery?

Is it the 163 my friend... I did make the regular GTWC Europe 163 But let me double check the spa version. Is this one ??? i need to make the blue a little darker though...

fantastic work!
any chance for the #80?
M24_4083_fine.jpg

Gentlemen !!!!!!!!!! Add me on discord guys i did the BMWs but its not my best work so i probably will not post them on there. I think the likeness is def there but I just dont have the hours to work this template !!! jeez man this template is such a disaster for me lol

Anyway my discord is: @creativehighway if your interested !!

Latest News

Back