2024 Le Mans 24H - Cadillac V-Series.R LMDH Pack (cadillac_lmdh)

Skins 2024 Le Mans 24H - Cadillac V-Series.R LMDH Pack (cadillac_lmdh) 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Noobiix007 submitted a new resource:

2024 Le Mans 24H - Cadillac V-Series.R LMDH Pack - 2024 Le Mans 24H - Cadillac V-Series.R LMDH Pack

Here's a quick and (hopefully not) dirty 2024 Le Mans 24H Caddy pack, featuring the number 2, 3 and 311 cars.

Bear in mind that these are simple reskins from the originals (I'll let you find which mod, since RD/OT might not appreciate such things, sorry)

View attachment 761691
View attachment 761692
View attachment 761693

Read more about this resource...

What mod do these go with? After going to all the trouble of actually creating these skins, it seems like you could have named them something better than "Skins.zip" dude. At least include the folder they're supposed to go into (that's often enough for us to figure out which car uses them).

What mod do these go with? After going to all the trouble of actually creating these skins, it seems like you could have named them something better than "Skins.zip" dude. At least include the folder they're supposed to go into (that's often enough for us to figure out which car uses them).
Oh it's my bad actually, I usually do the structure inside the folder but probably got carried away. Will reupload soon w/folder structure mate!

Latest News

Back