2024 HRT #4 Bilstein "LumiLor" Car | RSS Mercer

Skins 2024 HRT #4 Bilstein "LumiLor" Car | RSS Mercer 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Aiden237 submitted a new resource:

2024 HRT #4 Bilstein "LumiLor" Car | RSS Mercer - Yes it glows

View attachment 757655

Happy N24 week, One of the greatest races in the world.

Every Year Bilstein make something special for their 2nd AMG. And this year they have made it light up. Using some paint tech that I don't understand, the paint will light up at night.

View attachment 757658View attachment 757659View attachment 757660

And best of all It glows when the lights are on. View attachment 757661

Thanks to...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, skin looks really good, though I have an issue: the skin only glows on the most detailed LOD level in replay cam, so when the car gets farther away, the glow disapears. Do you have any idea if there's a way to fix that or any workaround?

Hi. I also love this skin! really nice job!
Only problem I have is the LED panels that wont light up as seen in the picture...
Hey, skin looks really good, though I have an issue: the skin only glows on the most detailed LOD level in replay cam, so when the car gets farther away, the glow disapears. Do you have any idea if there's a way to fix that or any workaround?
Try this: CM>Setting>Custom Shaders Patch>Graphic Adjustments and increase the bar Multiplier for car LODs

Attachments

• Screenshot_rss_gtm_mercer_v8_fn_nurburgring_30-4-124-18-54-14.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_gtm_mercer_v8_fn_nurburgring_30-4-124-18-54-14.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 23
Hi. I also love this skin! really nice job!
Only problem I have is the LED panels that wont light up as seen in the picture...

Try this: CM>Setting>Custom Shaders Patch>Graphic Adjustments and increase the bar Multiplier for car LODs
Thanks for the help, it now works (obviously). As for your issue, you might wanna take a look at the ext_config in the extension folder of the car. Search for lumirank and see if it still is in the file. I would recommend updating the car, in case you don't have the newest version, and also to make sure every file is correct.

Thanks for the help, it now works (obviously). As for your issue, you might wanna take a look at the ext_config in the extension folder of the car. Search for lumirank and see if it still is in the file. I would recommend updating the car, in case you don't have the newest version, and also to make sure every file is correct.
Ignore...

Last edited:
Aiden237 updated 2024 HRT #4 Bilstein "LumiLor" Car | RSS Mercer with a new update entry:

Update time,

Sadly, we never got to see the car glow in the race, But I got a whole bunch of better photos. It was suggested that I update the blue; well, I have to agree. Now the car is more blue.

View attachment 758922

Also around the number now glows,

Added some missing Logos

Oh and now it is 8K (it just looks better, if you want I could release a 4K version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Back