2024 GTWC Asia PACK

Skins 2024 GTWC Asia PACK 2024-06-14

Login or Register an account to download this content
creativehighway submitted a new resource:

2024 GTWC Asia PACK - GT World Challenge Asia

Ok guys so i decided to put everything in one place so you dont have to hit download a bunch of times lol... I will do a minimum of 2 to 3 liveries every time i update this so theres not too many updates.

- Added a few new liveries ( The #87, #888, #66)
- Added the numbers to the windows
(For some reason the Aero and the Lanzo's window numbers comes out really dull and not as vibrant. if someone can help me with that Id appreciate it. Not sure why thats happening.)

A little over half way...

Read more about this resource...

creativehighway updated 2024 GTWC Asia PACK with a new update entry:

Team 5Zigen & Phantom Global Racing

2 More !!! Cant have GTWC Asia without the Nissan lol
The Nissan GTR - Had some issues trying to place the numbers on the windows. it exported a .png so i couldnt make an alpha dds file. any help would be appreciated.

Phantom Global Racing #13 - I took some liberties with the dragon pattern or what ever the hell that is hahaahha i think its a dragon so i kinda did my own thing with that lol.

View attachment 761196
View attachment 761197
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

side window numbers are mirrored on the Lambo & AMG

Screenshot_rss_gtm_lanzo_v10_evo2_detroit_2024_13-5-124-10-23-59.jpg

Ahhhhhhh **** man THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will update this asap brother... finishing up the next 2 liveries but i will include this in the update... Do you know by any chance why the number looks so dull.. like compared to the porsche or the mercedes this one seems so dark. I did them the same way but not sure why this is happening.

Harmony Racing Ferrari & KRC BMW

2 more for the grid fellaz !!!

URD Bayro - KRC Racing #89
URD Ferrucci - Hamrony Racing #77

I also updated the window numbers on the lamborghinis. one of them was backwards. Also updated the file structure for the Nissan... (checking on the new version of the nissan as well. If the template is similar i will update the livery)

View attachment 761403
View attachment 761404
View attachment 761405
View attachment 761406

Ohhhhhhhh I see that !!!! Do you know how to fix that ??? i noticed that when i exported the window files there was a log of overlapping. I only have it on one place in the file but it looks like its showing up in both... **** man i just dont know enough about AC to correct that

It looks awful like that dude i would say at very worst if i cant fix it, just delete that file from the skin folder man. I didnt notice it cus i dont use the porsche, so THANK YOU cus i would have never known
No probs, looking forward to a fix in the future cuz they're awesome skins and the Pork is my fav GT3 lol

I seem to have found the solution (by copying what the Macau GP skins have done):

1) Change the glass file name to common_glass_.dss (add an extra _ at the end)
2) add the below to ext_config.ini

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = ext_glass_SUB1
SHADER = smGlass
RESOURCE_0 = txDiffuse
RESOURCE_FILE_0 = common_glass_.dds

Then it should be fine in the cockpit view...but it completely replaces the original glass it seems and you won't see the numbers at all in cockpit view.

your a LEGEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much for this buddy really really appreciate it man. I have the last 4 liveries on the way !!!!!!! Im just waiting for permission to repost a Dstation livery i saw. i just need to change the number plate on it but need to make sure its cool before i do it and then we will have 25 cars !!!!!!!!!!!!! super excited to start this series !!!!

Final Update !!!

FINALLY !!!!!!!
This is as far as i can go with this lol. These are the last liveries for the grid. Just missing the one D'Station Aston Martin. i changed the number plate but just waitin for permission to add it to this pack because i didnt make that livery. There should be a total of 24 cars (25 with the D'station) Thats the max the Asia tracks can hold.

- Fixed the backwards window numbers on the Mercedes
- I looked into the Nissan guys and it would be a complete redo for me and im...

Hey man, great to see it finally finished. Can totally understand that you are done with this pack now lol. I will be racing this entire pack for sure!.
Just pointing out that the #563 is very similar to the other VSR skins (link: https://www.gt-world-challenge-asia...s//gallery/2024/2+Chang/pit+walk_2H203712.jpg) with only some different sponsors and different mirrors. In case you ever want to pick it up again that should be some low hanging fruit - I don't know if high quality images exist though.

Latest News

Back