2024 British GT - GT3 Pack

Skins 2024 British GT - GT3 Pack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
creativehighway submitted a new resource:

2024 British GT Pack - British GT Championship

CARS:
FSR Mclaren 720s Evo
RSS Lamborghini

Finally getting around to this series !!! Just going to try and fill in the cars that havent been made yet. Probably wont do all of the GT4s but i think there are already some that have been made from so we shall see...

Will try and do at least 3 at a time so there isnt a million updates.
And again these arent going to be 1 to 1 replicas but decent for what im doing lol. Next year I plan to spend some real time with this stuff.
Anyway Enjoy if...

Read more about this resource...

creativehighway updated 2024 British GT Pack with a new update entry:

2024 BGT Aston Martin PACK

CAR: LM Vantage Evo

Another pain in the A$$ set of liveries lol. Def not perfect but close enough for me guys... Enjoy if you can use them !!! The SDD version is the only one i had so hopefully this is what everyone is using.

BLACKTHORN #87 & #10
View attachment 778596
View attachment 778597

BEECHDEAN #97
View attachment 778598
View attachment 778599
View attachment 778600

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yooo Mr Elliot hows it going my friend !!! Do you know by chance if the template for those mods are similar to these ?? it would be a complete redo for me brother if they are not. I really just do single player my friend so im just sharing the skins im making for my own single player championship ya know. It would be a large amount of work to do everything over again if the templates are different.

Yooo Mr Elliot hows it going my friend !!! Do you know by chance if the template for those mods are similar to these ?? it would be a complete redo for me brother if they are not. I really just do single player my friend so im just sharing the skins im making for my own single player championship ya know. It would be a large amount of work to do everything over again if the templates are different.
Hey buddy

BCRC GT3 mods have the best BOP, but I do believe they will be different, but the mods are better

creativehighway updated 2024 British GT - GT3 Pack with a new update entry:

FINAL UPDATE !!!

2024 British GT3 Pack completed !!! Few guys out there in the process of making some of the GT4s so looking forward to that.
But let me know if i missed anything guys. again i didnt do the window numbers this time around because i had all sorts of trouble with that and how it appeared inside and outside the car lol.

CARS:
RSS Lamborghini
View attachment 779489
SDD Aston Martin
[ATTACH type="full" alt="Screenshot 2024-08-26 022723...

Unless I've missed them somewhere these are missing?

23 - McLaren 720S - Team RJN - Buncombe / Mardenborough
99 - Mercedes AMG - 2 Seas - Borodin / Webb
88 - McLaren 720S - Garage 59 - Ramos
93 - Ferrari 296 - Sky Tempesta - Froggatt / West

ahhh yes my friend i posted some links within the post to where to find those cars brother. Im also doing an update now with a few corrections... but i pasted the links because i didnt make those car liveries and i wasnt sure if i could re post or re upload someone elses work ya know... so if you look under the pictures you will see the links as to where to download them... But hold on 1 sec Im going to post an update right now

creativehighway updated 2024 British GT - GT3 Pack with a new update entry:

Corrections

1 more update guys ive been watching the BGT races and made some color corrections, and some of the Mclaren Team names and Driver names were incorrect. This should be it though .

Had a few people ask about some missing cars but if you look in the body of the original post you will see the links as to where to download them. I just didnt want to reupload someone elses work thats why i did it that way.

2 Seas #18 - The light blue on there was a little to light so i darkened it a little...

Unless I've missed them somewhere these are missing?

23 - McLaren 720S - Team RJN - Buncombe / Mardenborough
99 - Mercedes AMG - 2 Seas - Borodin / Webb
88 - McLaren 720S - Garage 59 - Ramos
93 - Ferrari 296 - Sky Tempesta - Froggatt / West
You know what i forgot about the Sky Ferrari but you can find it here my friend

The rest of the links are right there under the pictures of the cars in the main post my friend

Looks like there is one more you're going to have to make dude haha :D
"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in" :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahhahahahahha i just started the championship too man lololol. Ive been watching the races too but im only on the Spa race so i didnt see this !!! would be pretty awesome to have a porsche in the grid too though

Latest News

Back