Cars 2014 WILLIAMS FW36

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can write the credits all you want. However, you are posting others' work. The only thing you did was modify the skins, camera, and tires. So you should've posted them not the whole car.

You can write the credits all you want. However, you are posting others' work. The only thing you did was modify the skins, camera, and tires. So you should've posted them not the whole car.
I know,the base car was created like more of 2 years ago.
Im the guy who changed physics,cameras,tyres,and skins.
I think that i have made the car better,if you compare my version to the older one

I know,the base car was created like more of 2 years ago.
Im the guy who changed physics,cameras,tyres,and skins.
I think that i have made the car better,if you compare my version to the older one
So why not post the "improved" physics etc? Instead of posting the whole car. Also, mods don't have a timeout date.

So why not post the "improved" physics etc? Instead of posting the whole car. Also, mods don't have a timeout date.
I mean,the latest update for those cars where 2 years ago,so the author probably left to work on that projetc. I havent "stolen" the cars, i alrrady said that werent my cars. And to close 1 star valutation for the work that I have put,isnt enough

I mean,the latest update for those cars where 2 years ago,so the author probably left to work on that projetc. I havent "stolen" the cars, i alrrady said that werent my cars. And to close 1 star valutation for the work that I have put,isnt enough
You didn't need to post the car. Just a link. You could've just posted the work you did and that's all. I'll delete my review if you update your upload without the work of others.

You link to the original work.
So for you i just have to put the link of the oringal work in description? Anyway thank you for your tips,a lot of people weere just saying "LOL",or that the car was ****. You were the only person to write his motivarion,thank you mate

Last edited:
So for you i just have to put the link of the oringal work in description? Anyway thank you for your tips,a lot of people weere just saying "LOL",or that the car was ****. You were the only person to write his motivarion,thank you mate
Everyone else when they post something they have modified or used in their mod (gloves, helmet, suits, skins etc) post links to where stuff can be found.

• Deleted member 223075

@Maes_Saes "modified physics of Kunos Ferrari SF15-T"

And stole (and modifying) Kunos's work is ok for you ?

You are re-distributing the mod, should have permission to do that, same with the sounds. Saying "thanks" isn't sufficient to make this your own mod.i repeat,all information on what I used are in description. The mod was created like more of 2 years ago,and since april 2020 havent updates and creator isnt working anymore on that projet. Nobody sayed that the mod was mine and I dindnt stole anything,i just made a rework of a mod that already existed,and putted the first author name and mod in the description

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back