1994 Benetton F1 Team (MY TEAM Full Package)

MyTeam 1994 Benetton F1 Team (MY TEAM Full Package) 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
CLE R08 Racing submitted a new resource:

1994 Benetton F1 Team (MY TEAM Full Package) - What if Benetton rejoined the F1 Grid in F1 23?

Commissioned Livery which as discussed, 2 months later is usable for the public!

In this livery I gave it my very best shot to recreate the 1994 Benetton Livery! IF there are any MISTAKES please let me know and I will fix them!

!! IMPORTANT NOTES !!

Read more about this resource...

can you update this mod? its not the real 1994 car, missing mild seven advertisments etc.
for a 1st mod good but getting besser. look for moustaches one, thats a thing.

but still great work

can you update this mod? its not the real 1994 car, missing mild seven advertisments etc.
for a 1st mod good but getting besser. look for moustaches one, thats a thing.

but still great work
true, i did not add that on purpose since the sponsoring would then have to be tilted since the lines on this car are tilted which i tried but trust me it really didnt look good ;). I am Glad you noticed it as well though!

Kind Regards
Ryan

Awesome mod. Are you able to do this as a skin that can be used on the normal career mode - team takeover of the alpine? Thanks
unfortunately i will not be able to do this since the model of the Alpine is not the same as the My Team FOM Car and the model is very limited so unfortunately this will not be possible, Sorry!

Latest News

Back