1968 COPO 9560 Camaro

Cars 1968 COPO 9560 Camaro 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mickstix submitted a new resource:

1968 COPO 9560 Camaro - NHRA SuperStock 68' COPO Camaro

Once again, thanks to the Master Paints of Phantom17 and Jebrown, plus the base models of Small Block Hero and PedroBLR, we bring to you the SECOND of it's kind. A period correct NHRA Super Stock 1968 COPO 427 Camaro. Included are 3 of the iconic paint schemes of the era, including the famous Bill Jenkins' "Grumpy's Toy IV". Please enjoy this, along with our 1st release, the 1968 BO29 Hemi Cuda, also found here on Overtake!! Sincerely, MickstixView attachment 761785[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Howdy !
Nice job on them nice old school 1/4 mile cars,
What drag strip track, would you suggest to get these at their best , that AC got available ...
Thank u so much
Gilles
Thanks Gilles! We mainly use E-Town 1/4 mile layout, with the "lights app for drag racing", if we're online. I've edited the E-Town so you can run it vs the AI, but haven't been in touch with the creators of the track for permission to upload, unfortunately. The Kunos "ks_drag" 400m track is fun vs AI, but they have the grip so low you can barely get in the 13 second bracket.

Thanks Gilles! We mainly use E-Town 1/4 mile layout, with the "lights app for drag racing", if we're online. I've edited the E-Town so you can run it vs the AI, but haven't been in touch with the creators of the track for permission to upload, unfortunately. The Kunos "ks_drag" 400m track is fun vs AI, but they have the grip so low you can barely get in the 13 second bracket.
Englishtown NJ !
iS THAT RIGHT !

I used to race in Napierville QC, and a couple times at Sanair in Ste-Pie QC, 1955 Chevy Nomad , and with my 1974 Z/28. 13 Sec. street legal... Yeah right !

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 127 27.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 108 23.7%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.1%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 83 18.2%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 51 11.2%