• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 147278

• Deleted member 147278

Derpish submitted a new resource:

[Cheat Engine] Mika DLC crash Skip - Prevents game from crashing when loading a save file that hasn't had Mika applied correctly.

Workaround for loading savefiles affected by Mika DLC corruption until Codemasters hotfix the issue.
  • Open CT with Cheat Engine
  • Select F1 22 in process list
  • Toggle on the script before loading your save that hasn't had Mika DLC be applied correctly.
Depending on how long it takes for codies to fix IF they will even do a hotfix for Mika not being applied to active save correctly. I might look into how to apply him to active saves myself...
For now you must have this...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 147278

if you apply Mika to your save the does it crash no matter what or can you apply Mika and not have it crash.
As far as I'm aware yes, after claiming the Mika DLC and restarting the game, the active MyTeam save becomes unloadable, due the DLC not applying correctly.

I'm certain CM are now aware of the issue as they seem to have stopped distributing the DLC for people who didn't already claim it, and its just a waiting game to see when will a fix arive.

This workaround script is only for people who already had claimed the DLC and have their games crash upon trying to continue MyTeam career.

• Deleted member 147278

So my game doesn't even get past the loading screen. It launches and then it says wait for loading and it just loads forever... Is there a fix on this?
Unfortunately not to my knowledge, this script is purely for the crash on career saves that's caused by Mika DLC.

I applied mika but was the email that you got when the f2 2022 cars came out was i supposed to apply then or cause I applied both emails and i didn't get mika i have my team icons so i don't know why this is happening

• Deleted member 147278

Saves that used this workaround load fine after the Hotfix, but re-claiming the Mika DLC, seems to not re-add him back to driver market.
Currently I'm not 100% sure if its caused by my workaround (would be my fault) or simply because they already had Mika applied beforehand (would be on CM) so its not re-applying him.
I will try and look into it and see what I can do... no promises as usual with my scripts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%