ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi everyone! I have followed all the tutorials i could. In the moment i try to start the server, there is the following message. What am I missing? I cant understand. Thanks to everyone, great community! (Sorry for the screen in Italian)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-24 153948.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-24 153948.png
    338 KB · Views: 29
Very good app and very useful. Just one simple question: where does acc dedicated server store the log results? It has a folder called "results", but after a few laps in a session this folder is empty. Have I to activate it in any way? I would like to get laptimes of drivers in my server. Thanks.

Edit: Dump Leaderboards. Sorry, I have found it right now :)

Last edited:
EDIT: I GOT IT< NVM
Hello, im trying to play with my friend but how do you guys get the accServer? I dont have it in my folder. I pasted "ACC Dedicated Server GUI" into the server folder

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I have followed all the tutorials i could. In the moment i try to start the server, there is the following message. What am I missing? I cant understand. Thanks to everyone, great community! (Sorry for the screen in Italian)

I'm having the exact same problem, did you find a fix?

Anche io stesso problema e non riesco a risolvere.. sei riuscito a trovare una soluzione?

idem:(

AIUTO

Probably all with the same issue:
I had the same issue, when not running the server GUI as "admin".
Run it as admin and all issues gone :)

Btw, Italian forum posts aren't allowed by the TOS, but can quickly be translated.
However error messages as pictures.. I won't write that manually into a translator, sorry.
I set the udp and tcp and they match with the GUI, but when I fire it up I can’t find their server under lan or server list. Any insight thank you
Check if your ports are really open with tools like:

If they are really open, you maybe unchecked "register to lobby" in the server GUI?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.5%